Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stranger at Home?

         

On wednesday I came home and saw how the door of the other room suddenly opened. I was shocked, but then I realized that this is my new flatmate arrived. It was wonderful to meet her. It was too boring to stay alone whole this time, and she brought happiness to my home. Sabrina is from Germany- Cologne. She is doing her phd on psychology. It is interesting to talk about her experiments about analysis of human brain, about her studies and interesting articles that she is reading in order to write her thesis. 
The next day we went out to drink something. I met her friends. It was so nice to know them!  We were talking about psychological experiments that they are doing( really interesting), laughing, singing, chatting about anything! cool evening together... Although all of them are in their 27 years, I couldn`t feel the difference in age. It is a myth that German people are cold and very serious. Maybe a bit serious, but interesting and not cold at all.
Hehe she is a coffee addict. Her student gave to her two boxes, where there are 10 cups in each. Amazing thing to use when you do not have time to prepare coffee in machine. We are enjoying it:)


Yeah, she does not know, but her arrival brought brightness into my life!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment